Find about the Asus Zenbook ux430un gaming, display, battery, keyboard, processor, graphics card, cooling system and more features & specs more about this Asus Zenbook ux430un ultrabook laptop in this Asus Zenbook ux430un review.
Buy Asus Zenbook ux430u:
Buy Asus Zenbook ux430u in India:
Asus Zenbook ux430u price in Nepal: Rs. 1, 30,000 (Equivalent to $1130)
▶️ Buy Link (ITTI):
First thing first, we did not get a chance to perform the Asus Zenbook ux430uq unboxing. So dive right into the review of this device. Design wise, Asus Zenbook ux430u is one sleek laptop! It is small and compact, and very thin. In terms of thickness, it is the same as Dell XPS 13 and the 13-inch MacBook Pro. Also, at just 1.3kgs, it is really light. It is one of the thinnest laptops I’ve used, and I, personally, think all notebooks should be built like this. You won’t have any problems carrying it around, be it in your backpack, or even a messenger bag for that matter.
The keyboard and trackpad on this laptop are great. The keyboard was fun to type on with a good amount of feedback. The 1.4 mm of keyboard travel is decent, and we can’t expect more than that on a laptop this thin. The arrow keys, however, are smaller than other keys, and that’s something you’ll have to get used to.
The trackpad is also really nice, with a good feel. It’s definitely better than the plastic ones, but this isn’t one of the best trackpads around. Again, the Dell XPS 13 has a slightly superior trackpad, with better accuracy. the fingerprint sensor on the top right of the trackpad is a bonus, and it’s also pretty fast as well.
In the performance department, this laptop shines through and through. It comes with the latest Quad-core 8th gen i7-8550U processor. Now this 15W processor is based on 14nm technology, and its base clock is about 1.8 GHz, but it has been configured at 1.99 GHz in this laptop. It does go all the way up to 4 GHz, and combine that with a 16 GB RAM – which isn’t upgradable by the way.
We kind of know that ultra-portable notebooks like this one, aren’t meant for gaming. But it does have a 2 GB MX150 graphics.
You can do light gaming on this laptop, like CS: GO or DOTA 2. For the Asus Zenbook ux430ua gaming review, I also tried FIFA and they ran without any hiccups.
The battery life on Asus Zenbook ux430uq ultrabook is good, but not as good as the competition, like that of the Dell XPS 13.
As for the storage, you get a 512 GB SSD, which, isn’t NVMe. But it’s still fast, providing about 550 MB/s of Read speeds and up to 510 MB/s Write speeds on our tests.
So as for my verdict, this is a laptop for those who want lightweight and portability along with a sturdy build. It also gives you a really good performance, and for that, the price of Rs.130000 in Nepal isn’t bad. Yes, it costs $1100 internationally and is priced nicely here too.
#Asus #Zenbook #Nepal
Tag: asus ux430ua, asus zenbook ux430u, asus zenbook ux430ua, asus zenbook ux430un, asus zenbook ux430uq, asus zenbook ux430un review, asus zenbook ux430ua review, asus zenbook ux430ua gaming, asus zenbook ux430un ultrabook, asus zenbook ux430un gaming, asus zenbook ux430u gaming, asus zenbook ux430u unboxing, asus zenbook ux430uq review, asus zenbook ux430uq ultrabook, asus zenbook ux430u review, asus zenbook ux430un ultrabook laptop, asus zenbook ux430u price, asus zenbook 2018 review
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Công Nghệ Khác: http://tiệních.vn/cong-nghe
Plastic or metal body ??
Your pretty 🥰🥰
यसको नेपाली मूल्य कति हो
STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAPTOP!! MY STORY BELOW:
I got this laptop back in January 2020 after being an HP lover for so long but I was over the 15''6' and wanted to find an elegant,i7 14''4' laptop. I asked around and many people i know told me that Asus laptops were better than HP so i decided to look for an ASUS one. I found this laptop and bought it for 1200 euros which is not cheap!!! The design is really nice and the alu is the bomb,it is a very heavy structure and cannot break easily so 10/10 for the design and material. BUT OH MY GOD the problems i still face with this UX430U…..The wifi driver and the touchpad driver SUCK. Every time i close the lid and then reopen the laptop the touchpad doesn't work and i need to touch the on/off button for 5 seconds until the laptop turns off and then turn it on back again for it to work…..so i never close the lid knowing i have this problem and the second most annoying problem is the wifi driver which doesnt work every time the laptop updates the windows. The first time the update happened after buying it was after a month and i paid a technician to find what wrong was with it and he didn't find anything wrong nor a virus . He downgraded windows by reseting windows.Then it worked. Then after a few days windows updated again and i had the same problem. I reseted windows and DISABLED ANY FURTHER WINDOWS UPDATES. (This was in March). All was good and suddenly yesterday i was downloading a movie when suddenly wifi stopped working. I cannot fix it,i reset again windows even though i had disabled updates and nothing….the laptop doesn't have ethernet usb so i dont have any solution and i cannot get on the internet….by further research i found out that this particular driver the laptop has is SHIT and will stop working with windows updates mostly and by itself with no other reason. I will definetely won't be buying an ASUS laptop again….i will go back to my HP thank you very much.
Loved the explanation💗💗💗
5:40 Whoa how did you get so hairy all of a sudden?
i came to here for laptop but i got stuck with your beauty. love from India
Nicely explained 😀
Hi there, I was hoping if you can assist me please as I am planning to buy "Asus ZenBook UX430UA-GV307T" could you tell me if I should really go for this, if this is worth every penny, any issue with this you might want to highlight. Please help.
Asus Zenbook UX430u or Dell inspiron 7370 ?
Please unboxing ASUS ZENBOOK PRO DUE double screen and price please 🙏🙏🙏
Review for ASUS ZenBook UX430UN Laptop:
I have had this ASUS now for more than 2 months.
– It includes fantastic Processor & Memory & Drive.
– Compared to its competitors, it’s very light weight (under 3lbs) and thin.
– Compared to its competitors, the price is highly reasonable.
– It has micro HDMI port and I think it’s because reducing the weight. That’s a good idea because the HDMI to micro HDMI adapter is very cheap (you can easily find a good one on Amazon).
– The noise of its fan is very high, especially when it’s open and charging. Therefore, try to charge your laptop while it’s off/sleep.
– When you close the lid, it goes to sleep mode, but a small part of its back near power input becomes warm to hot! Sth happens there while it's on sleep mode. I searched and I found that in Windows 10, CPU is working during sleep time and awakening the laptop. Some YouTube clips tell you how to avoid this problem. I did my best, but I could not handle the problem. Therefore, I changed the power option in which when I close the lid, it goes to hibernate not sleep. When in hibernate mode, laptop becomes cool and the CPU is not working.
– The backlit keyboard turns on automatically, so it drains your battery. When you click fn+f3 to turn off the backlit, and then you start using keyboard in a not-complete light room, the backlit again automatically turns on on the lowest degree. My Search shows that there is no way to cancel this automatic option!
– The most important thing that I’m now deciding to return it to Costco before 90 days comes up: During the past few weeks, I have encountered with “blue screen” several times when the ASUS was coming up from sleep or hibernate modes. Many already reflected to this problem in their reviews. There is no way to explain this problem and it seems it will be becoming worse and worse. The only way that you can get rid of that blue screen is by pressing the power button for few seconds, so the laptop will shut down!
– As many already said, the power button is where the Delete key is supposed to be. It’s annoying at first but finally it’s just a minor issue. However, ASUS has changed this problem in its updated versions of ZenBook; you can see them in Costco website as well.
– I can just say the touchpad is not great and you don’t feel comfortable using it for, for example, creating power point slides and so on.
– I can just say the battery life is not great and if you really want to use it for around 8 hours without recharging, you have to put the power mode on “battery savor.”
Hello and thanks for your clip. I just got an ASUS UX430U and I noticed the fan noise, which makes me uncomfortable. I have had a Lenovo ideapad U430p since 5 years ago and wanna replace it with this ASUS, but frankly the fan noise of my new ASUS is higher than fan noise of my old Lenovo. I have two more issues with my new ASUS. Could you please help me understand them?
1- When I close the lid, it probably goes to sleep mode, and I left it for hours and then come back to use it, I notice that the part of its back near power input is warm to hot! Sth happens there while it's on sleep mode. Why? That does not happen to my old Lenovo and it's completely cool during the sleep mode.
2- When I click fn+f3 and turn off the backlit, after a moment, especially if I start using keyboard, it again automatically turn on the backlit with the lowest degree. I don't like this automatic action! How could I fix this?
Thanks in advance for your help and suggestion.
Please people, DON"T buy this peace of cheat! it overheats and gets noisy, quality of plastic is terrible, the battery life is good only on poor performance… Go with the different brand, ASUS dissapointed me…
If you want to know whether this laptop is good for — Programming,Video editing,Photo editing… watch my video 👉— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0oFp-3dpUM
thanks for this video i really needed it,
do you think this laptop is good for computer student?
how much does it cost for same i5 model ?
you're very beautiful
You're very pretty…
Do you have any instructions on how to upgrade ssd and ram for this laptop?
kost you a cydney 😂😂😂
It's Priced at 140K not 130K.
I m going for Dell x ps 13
Amazing review. You are probably one of the very few reviewers who've mentioned about the lack of a 2nd heat pipe for the GPU (and hence the extremely high temps). Thanks for the helpful review. Cheers from thy southern neighbour.
Hey pratima and gadgetbyte Nepal guys make a video regarding best laptos in cheapest price here in Nepal
Beauty with knowledge
That graphic card ruins it all
Love you prathima 😍😍😍
Are you Indian man.
Please do a review on Dell XPS 13 or Acer Helios 300