►►► Buy Asus Maximus: (Amazon Link)
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Unboxing and full Review for 6th and 7th Intel CPU. Its a LGA1151 Socket gaming motherboard (Intel Chip-set Z270) . Its a Asus Rog series motherboard with great strength and best for Gaming and Video editing + rendering. The plus point of this board is is its supports 6th and 7th both types of generation Intel Core Processors (CPU). Board have 4 RAM lots which supports 4000+ MHz speed of DDR4 Rams. There is a audio chip-set installed in the board (Supreme) for crystal clear sound output and recordings. 3 Graphic card slots , which is best for Nvidia SLI Technology and AMD Crossfire. The best part of this gaming motherboard , its filled with AURA RGB Lighting which provide great fancy look to motherboard.
Watch How to Install Processor and CPU Cooler:
$2000 Killer Gaming PC Build (2017) Intel i7-7700K:
Official Specification of Asus Maximus IX Hero:
1) Designed for 7th generation Kaby Lake Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
2) 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
3) Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
4) Two Patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
5) Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 driven by Japanese capacitors
Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero Features:
1) ROG’s innovative Water-Cooling Zone lets you monitor your cooling system like never before. ROG Water-Cooling Zone’s dual water-temperature headers and flow-rate header feed information straight into ROG’s intuitive Fan Xpert 4 utility ─ so you can stay on top of the heat and stay cool in every game!
2) Customize your own favorite LED effects with Aura, the intuitive lighting-control software, to cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build via the ROG Maximus IX Hero’s brilliant built-in RGB LEDs or attached RGB strips via the two onboard 4-pin headers ─ all lights will perform in perfect synchronization! Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of nine different lighting schemes.
3) ASUS Aura Sync technology makes ROG Maximus IX Hero the control hub for your illumination ambitions — so it’s easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
4) ROG’s awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection and 120dB on line-out — and that means our best-ever recording quality! We’ve also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op-amp for high gain with low distortion — which all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before.
5) With support for DDR4 memory you’re able to drive memory frequencies to 4133MHz (and beyond when overclocked)! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
6) A dedicated base-clock generator designed for 7th Generation Intel® processors allows overclocked base clock frequencies up to or beyond 425MHz*. This custom solution works in tandem with the ASUS TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control — providing an exciting new way to boost performance to extreme heights.
Asus official Page:
My Website :
My Gaming Website:
ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard
DISCLAIMER: This video’s description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission and you lose nothing. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!!
Tag: asus maximus ix hero, ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Motherboard, ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Review, ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Unboxing, Best Gaming Motherboard, Asus 7th Generation Motherboard, ASUS ROG Maximus 9, Best Gaming Motherboard Under $250, LGA1151 Soket, Motherboard for i7 – 7700k, Nvidia SLI Support, AMD Crossfire Support, Multi GPU Spport, Asus Motherboard for Gaming, ASUS DDR4 Board, Z270 Chipset, Kaby Lake Motherboard, ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO اللوحة, Overclocked Motherboard, TricK i Know, TrickiKnow, DDR4
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Công Nghệ Khác: http://tiệních.vn/cong-nghe
4:59 and Suckscribe….lol
how to connect the monitor on this motherboard? Where is VGA port on this motherboard?
You didn't mention about usb 2.0 header and you skipped that part.
Superb video. Keep it up bro.